Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Finally some relief


So, $4880 later I have a new wall in my basement that no one goes down to and will not be mine starting Friday.  Ah the joys of moving.  Thankfully it is finally done, we will move out on Thursday and I can finally take a deep breath.  This is what my house looks like these days...





I really hate having a cluttered house like this especially with a VERY mobile 15 month old but we're surviving.  I'm just so glad my basement is finished.  My brother the mortgage lender got me a great rate on my new 30 yr mortgage.  And on July 2 or 3 we will move into our new house.  I just hope I can remember to switch my address twice to all the different businesses and that I can get everything packed by tomorrow evening.  Thanks to all of you who are helping with this whole process.  It is GREATLY appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment