Thursday, September 2, 2010

Party at the vineyard

So last night was the vineyard party, which was yummy, a little too much and fun by the way :) I chatted with two women, both are pregnant, one is 11 weeks and the other is 13 weeks. Both of their husbands work in Justin's group at work. One girl's husband has already mentioned to Justin about me taking care of their baby when he/she is born and last night the other lady comes over and says..."So I have this all planned out. Nicole you are going to start an in home day care for everyone in our group!!" Lol luckily they are the only two who are pregnant and the group is pretty small. But I kinda think she was serious. She's planning on working also after her baby is born. Can you see me having Micah plus 2 newborn babies in my house?? I can't say it wouldn't be fun/exhausting but um kinda scary?? Too bad Sarah or Adrian don't live closer we could start one together.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! Some days I would trade my 23 six year olds for a few infants and toddlers in a heartbeat!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete