Thursday, April 22, 2010

After months of waiting and cleaning...

What a crazy day, I thought I would be bored today with no plans, no shopping, no nothing.  I had resigned myself to doing laundry but I never got a chance.  Something else happened.  We sold our house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  FINALLY!  Man who knew it would take so long.  A big thank you to my parents and to our friends Eric and Megan for hording our things for us since we were too cheap to get a storage unit.  Just one more month and it will be gone.  God is amazing.  Everyone told us that He was biding His time waiting for the perfect opportunity.  Did He ever.  A week and a half ago we found the house of our dreams!  Then this week we sold our house!  Only God could put that together.  Just keep praying that the house we want takes our offer.  Justin just filled out the paperwork today.

I can't wait for everyone to see this house, it's incredible.  I have so many ideas constantly running through my head of what I want to do with it!  I have a feeling I'll have to wait and do one big thing a year instead of doing it all at once like we did with this house but that's ok.  We can stay in this house for years!  Anyway just wanted to share my joy with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment