Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Let's try this again

As some of you may remember I used to have a blog but then I ran out of time. I put sleeping, nursing, and eating before my blogging. I'm back I now only eat and sleeping doesn't seem to be as urgent as it did a year ago. So here I am. I am the wife of Justin and the mom of baby Micah. We are super close to selling our first home and buying our second. This blog won't be just about Micah, as adorable and funny as it would probably be I'm just not that kind of person. I'm pretty self involved so I will probably mostly write about what I think is going on in my little world. Feel free to comment, critique, laugh, but no mocking please. I'm pretty sensitive...

1 comment:

  1. ...and pretty special to those that know you.

    D

    ReplyDelete