Thursday, April 29, 2010

Starving!

My sister has been giving me a hard time lately because she thinks I'm getting skinnier each time she sees me.  I think it's mainly that she has a growing belly (being pregnant and all).  Also I think a large part of it is that I never get to eat as much as I would like.  I'm so hungry lately and Micah seems to be taking more and more of my food.  I know what you're thinking, that I should feed him first and then I can eat.  Well if you've ever met Justin and I, you know that in our younger days we never really were full.  We could eat 6 times a day and still have a snack before bed.  Well now we've created a mini version of ourselves.  Double the metabolism speed I swear.  Anyway all I want these days is to sit down at a nice restaurant, look slowly over the menu while I sip something sweet and fruity, maybe nibble on some appetizers or bread and then eat an entire bowl of pasta and find some corner of my belly for dessert.  I miss that...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like we need a girls night out to Olive Garden!!

    Glad to see you are blogging again :)

    -sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep blogging! I love hearing about what you are up to. Thanks for all the nice comments, I think I am starting to gain more weight now- You can do it:)

    ReplyDelete