Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Gotta share

So I was clipping coupons the other day and came across some good ones.  At Kmart, where I never ever shop, they have a deal that goes like this.  Buy 2 Hillshire farms lunch meat packages for $5 and get a loaf of bread and a package of cheese slices for free!  Sweet.  Well so I went there and they were out of meat but darn it I'm going back tomorrow.  Oh and I also printed off a coupon for hillshire farms lunch meat, $0.55 off so I'm gonna pay $4.45 for all that!  I did score another deal while I was there.  Two boxes of Nabisco crackers for $2.76!  I got a full size box of Ritz and a box of those cheese sandwich crackers!  They are on sale for $1.88 when you sign up for their rewards program and then I had a coupon for $1 off two boxes!  YAY!

Then I was at Menards (aka the Man store) the other night and got paid for buying shampoo and conditioner!  I paid $36 at the store then I'm getting back $36 in rebates and they were having their 11% off sale and they took it off the $36 that I paid!  So I'm getting almost $40 back in rebates!  And trust me, we'll use it!


If you're wondering the shampoo is pry still free.  The Kmart deal goes through March 3 if you want to check it out.  Oh and I swung by Hy-vee for some deals last night and found an Edwards turtle pie for $1.99 it is delicious!

Oh and I found a good easy to use website for coupons.  www.smartsource.com  Have any of you found any good deals you'd like to share?

2 comments:

  1. Good work! I love Menards rebates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Nicole,
    Yes, I happened upon a good deal today while at Walmart. I found a life jacket for $3.06 normally 29$. Cool huh! We needed a life jacket for Owen, since he keeps growing!

    ReplyDelete