Sunday, January 15, 2012

New/used stuff I got!

So it's been awhile since I posted, but some new cool things have been thrown in my lap recently.  First off, we purchased a different (not new) vehicle. 

Yes, it's  a minivan but it's a cool minivan.  Any haters out there should come take a look, so decked out!  Love Honday Odyssey's!  I'm talking to you Jennifer H.

Next new thing, I finally decided to check out pinterest!  Such a fun website!  I've already tried one craft idea and two recipes.  The craft idea bombed but the recipes were really good.  Here's a pic of one of them.


Made from scratch butter herb biscuits.  SO delicious!  Let me know if you want the recipe, no yeast or kneading was required!  Oh and it makes twice this many.  So you can follow me on pinterest now if you want too.  Nicole's pinterest page  I'm going to make a cream cheese chocolate chip dip tonight for a game night with some friends.  I'll let you know how that turns out.

Oh and then I just got a sweet used, ivory, canvas pottery barn slipcover from the marshall county freecycle.  I just got that today.  Here's a pic of that too.


Isn't it pretty?!  Justin said it lightens up the whole room.  Even Micah said it's "so pretty."  Success.  Love free things.

So I think that's all for me; but, oh, wait, Justin got something too.  In order to be a supportive wife I should show that to you too...


Yes, I agree, it looks terrifying in the picture.  It is in real life too.  But I did buy him a membership to the shooting range here in town so I guess he needs a new toy to show off to all the other kids that go :)  No it's cool, at least it's shiny.

To abruptly end this blog I'll mention that I'm trying something new with Micah.  I'll be posting about that later this week so stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole,
    so what is the new plan with Micah? I read your other blog about what Micah did while he was eating breakfast, I am surprised he eats by himself. I will look into the recipie with the carmel. till later, Mom

    ReplyDelete